All members of staff and governors accept responsibility for, and are committed to meeting the needs of, any ‘socially disadvantaged’ children who attend our school. We believe this commitment includes their pastoral and social needs as well as their academic progress.
Our school is committed to the ‘narrowing the gap’ between different groups of children and improving the outcomes and life chances of children. The pupil premium money will form a vital part in this process, particularly for our most disadvantaged children.
The governors will allocate pupil premium funding to support any children, or groups of children, who have been appropriately identified as being socially disadvantaged. This support will be made through the following strategies:
- ▪ Facilitating pupils access to education
- ▪ Facilitating pupils access to the curriculum
- ▪ Additional support and intervention within the school environment
- Reporting Pupil Premium
It is the responsibility of the governors to explain pupil premium expenditure to parents in the form of an annual statement.
The allocation and the impact on pupil outcomes will be reported to the Resources Committee of the Governing Body annually.
The responsibility for the report will be undertaken by a senior member of the leadership team. The report will be supported by data and information from other members of staff.
Yearly reports, from 2011, are given below. These are separated into funding reports that detail the amount of pupil premium money received and how it was allocated for spending in the respective year and retrospective “impact” reports that show the impact it has made on pupil outcomes in the respective year.
Where applicable the progress on the impact statement is highlighted as follows:
Yellow - good progress
Green - outstanding progress
- Pupil Premium Strategy and Funding Statement 2017-18
- Impact Statement For Pupil Premium 2016-17
- Pupil Premium Strategy and Funding Statement 2016-17
- Impact Statement for Pupil Premium 2015-16
- Funding Statement For Pupil Premium 2015-16
- Impact Statement for Pupil Premium Sept 17
- Impact Statement for Pupil Premium 2014-15
- Funding Statement For Pupil Premium 2014-15
- Impact Statement for Pupli Premium 2013-14
- Funding Statement For Pupil Premium 2013-14
- Impact Statement for Pupil Premium 2012-13
- Funding Statement For Pupil Premium 2012-13
- Impact Statement for Pupil Premium 2011-12
- Funding Statement For Pupil Premium 2011-12