Welcome to our Safety page.
The internet is an integral part of our children’s lives, and provides wonderful opportunities for our children to learn, to communicate, and to socialise. However, these opportunities can also present their own unique dangers, particularly to children.
At Half Acres Primary Academy, we believe that internet safety education is a crucial element of the curriculum and an essential part of young people’s development, both within the school environment and at home. As a school, we take our commitment to the e-Safeguarding of our pupils seriously and hope to be able to work in partnership with you as parents, to ensure our children are able to enjoy all the internet has to offer, safety and responsibly.
Please see below for our e-safety helpful website links. On the Parent Info Link you will find a collection of articles, tips, expert advice and resources designed to help parents keep up with what their children are doing on-line. Although we do not subscribe to their full service there is some excellent free information to support parents.
Please see our e-safety documents below.
- Early and Safeguarding quick guide LR
- Pathway LR
- Parents Early Help leaflet LR
- Early Help Strategy
- Early Help wallet card LR
- Continuum of Need poster LR
- Momo website poster
- Operation Encompass
- Operation Encompass letter
- Parental Guide - Apple
- Parental Guide - Nintendo Switch
- Parental Guide - Nintendo3DS
- Parental Guide - Playstation
- Parental Guide - WiiU
- Parental Guide - xbox family
- Parental Guide - xbox360
- Parental Guide - xboxone
- Bullying is
- Internet Matters - Parent Guides (Ages 11-13)
- Internet Matters - Parent Guides (Ages 6-10)
- Internet Matters - Parent Guides (Ages 0-5)
- E-Safety Leaflet